Title: "Refugee Paths: Mapping Refugee Stories 100 Years After 1922"
School Year: 2021 – 2022
- exploratory/experiential learning of history
- enhancement of discovery learning, spatial thinking and geospatial storytelling
- educational seminars on the use of geospatial information in schools
- detailed educational material for creating narratives with the help of electronic maps (storymaps)
- 97 stories (storymaps) forming an extremely rich digital library
- a large learning community of 36 schools, 52 teachers and 375 students throughout Greece, who met, were trained, explored and collaborated creatively, jointly contributing to the preservation of historical memory
Spotin (Spotlight on Innovation) is a non-profit organization that acts as a hub for the promotion of innovation in various fields of action for the benefit of society. We emphasize on the utilization of new technologies, the synthesis and visualization of information through geospatial applications and geospatial storytelling.