Title: "Refugee Paths: Mapping Refugee Stories 100 Years After 1922"
School Year: 2021 – 2022
- exploratory/experiential learning of history
- enhancement of discovery learning, spatial thinking and geospatial storytelling
- educational seminars on the use of geospatial information in schools
- detailed educational material for creating narratives with the help of electronic maps (storymaps)
- 97 stories (storymaps) forming an extremely rich digital library
- a large learning community of 36 schools, 52 teachers and 375 students throughout Greece, who met, were trained, explored and collaborated creatively, jointly contributing to the preservation of historical memory
Spotlight on Innovation (Spotin) is a non-profit organization that serves as a meeting point for the promotion of innovation in various fields of action to the benefit of society. Special emphasis is given on the use of new technologies, synthesis and visualization of information through mapping applications and geospatial storytelling.